1) The United Way of Defiance County Hot Air Balloon Festival is subject to cancellation due to weather, and the Marketplace would also be closed in that situation. The Marketplace is out in the open on Airport grounds on cement.
2) The Marketplace will be open 5 pm - 10 pm on Saturday, August 3. The festival shuts down after the early morning events (6:30 am - 9:30 am) and opens back up at 5 pm.
3) All spaces will be assigned.
4) Set up begins at 3 pm through 4:30 pm on Saturday. Tear down may begin at 10 pm, unless you are otherwise notified by the festival committee. Location is at the Defiance County Airport: 20399 Airport Road, Defiance, Ohio 43512.
5) Each vendor is responsible for having appropriate money/change. Not ATM on site.
6) Vendors are responsible for their own set-up, tables, sunshade, electric, etc. Due to possible wind, please bring cement, sand bags, or something heavy to anchor canopies to cement (without permanent damage to cement) to prevent collapsing. The festival, United Way of Defiance County, Defiance County Commissioners, and the airport are not liable for damage suffered by wind or other nature.
7) No vehicles are allowed within the event premises once set-up is completed. All vehicles must be parked in Vendor Parking.
8) If accepted, you will be sent a parking pass, parking instructions and set-up instructions at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
9) Final determination of booth eligibility will be determined at the discretion of the United Way of Defiance County Hot Air Balloon Festival planning committee.
10) If you will have food, beauty, or health products available for sample, you must submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming United Way of Defiance County, Defiance County Commissioners, and the Defiance County Airport as additional insured. Please contact us for an example if needed.
20399 Airport Road
Defiance, OH 43512
|10 x 10 space||$ 30.00|
|10 x 20 space||$ 50.00|