Donate by Check or Payroll Deduction

You are here

Thank you for your interest in donating to United Way of Defiance County!

Choose an option that works best for you:

1. You can fill out a pledge form online.

2. You can print the pledge card and mail it or drop it off to us.
Please send to United Way of Defiance County: 608 Clinton Street Defiance, OH 43512

3. Donate by credit card online.

With all options, you can designate your donation to a specific United Way of Defiance County funded program. If you donate by credit card online, list your designation under Special Instructions.

Thank you for your support!